Friday, November 12, 2010

THE TWILIGHT ZONE


Twilight Zone: Eye of the Beholder



  • I was confused as to why they weren't showing any one's faces. It was making me suspicious that some sort of twist was going to happen in the end. I was very surprised to see that the pig faced people were the "beautiful" ones and the attractive girl was the "ugly" one.

  • I think beauty is very opinionated and influenced by groups and society. I also think that beauty does change over time, trends change and what is considered beautiful changes with the changing times and technology.

  • I think that the beautiful "norm" in Kimberly is having a clear complexion, nice eyes (with or without makeup), thin, and dress nice and not too outrageous. I think that these are somewhat realistic but maybe not easy to achieve all of these standards at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment