Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bullying and Harrassment

  • Has anything we have discussed with Mr. Verboomen, Office Schuette, or seen on MTV's "Flipped" opened your eyes to bullying, harassment, or how we treat other people?
Nothing has really opened my eyes other than about how cruel and unreasonable people really are. I am anti-bullying and try and help people the best I can in most situations. Im aware of signs of bullying and how it can really affect the person being bullied.

  • Is their a line between ACCEPTABLE bullying or teasing and UNACCEPTABLE bullying? How do you know?
I think that there is a line that is crossed from teasing to bullying depending on how well you know a person and how close you are to them. Even though most teasing is still hurtful to most and still considered bullying.


  • How can you as a KHS student make KHS a better place for all who attend? Can you change any of your behaviors to make all feel more accepted? Will you stop being a bystander?
If I see bullying in the halls or anywhere in school I can go up and see what's going on and see if it needs to be stopped or if I need to report it. I am already accepting of pretty much anyone and everyone. I will stop being a bystander and help people out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment